#nogeesetoday



Geese hunters patiently wait in golf course lair.
No Geese Today
Hard to see until you pass by and notice that the geese are not real and then you see the two guys with  white caps on and hear the Lab whining to be let loose.  And then you get politely kicked off the property at the end of a cross country ski jaunt.  I have played golf in goosepoop.  I respect private property.  I even lease property to hunters and appreciate the job they do running off the odd poacher.  It was just an unusual occurrence in an otherwise beautiful after-the-storm day.  Came back the next day to paint farther up the course, but standing on Town property.  No Geese Patrol.  A big flock flew over low and slow, honking, but they kept moving.  I guess it's working.  Maybe I'll paint them in.   Best not to go to Pomperaug Golf Course to X-C ski until after February 14.  #nogeesetoday #paintingintherain #outdooroilpainter

Comments