Palette Garage portable paint storage gadget for oil painters.

I am seriously in love with this gadget, ordered recently.
This one fits right in to my 14" Open Box M field easel, with two little velcro bits on either end that keep it from slipping around, isn't intrusive, and keeps the paint pliable for then next plein air or studio session.  The design is very clever, with the two clove oil wicks on either end cap.  Things tend to get bashed about in my equipment bag, so I decided to keep the cardboard box it was shipped in, and I can relax about what might be crushing it (has to be stored horizontally.)  A piece of duct tape on one end keeps the cap from popping off when you are sliding it back in the tube in a hurry.  For the 14", $25.  Right up there with good paint, Rosemary brushes, and great views!

Comments