This Guy Truly Wears a Halo: John Bucciarelli

John Bucciarelli gives tours of new UCC Southbury Mission Trip tool trailer.

What John Bucciarelli thought of in 1 minute and made in the "Man Cave" (his workshop) in 30 minutes was nothing short of a miracle.   It would have taken me days to figure out, many trips to Home Depot, gas, $$$.  In short order, he came up with a plan to use scrap interior bi-fold doors on stands to display my artwork.  He crafted the stands using scrap plywood, and had the whole thing completed before my car even cooled off.  Best thing:  I can lift myself, fold, and slide into the back of my car easily.  Wow.  Thank you John.

You can see the display at the UCC Southbury Strawberry Festival on June 9th from 11 to 2:30 where I'll be displaying original oil paintings for sale.  Credit cards accepted!  Come have some fresh strawberry shortcake, listen to live music, shop for art, meet your neighbors and friends--a good time!

Comments