Nice Way to Wake Up -- Tea for Two

Tea for Two 8" x 10" Oil
Tea for Two


A really nice way to start the day is to receive a kind message from a collector.  

"I thought that you should know how much I enjoy your talent.  Your painting, 'Tea for 2,' proudly hangs next to my 'tea station' so I get to see it every day.  Thank you for bringing some beauty and a smile into my home." Sue   Thank you Sue for encouraging me to go back into the studio!

Follow the Fox! Sign up for Fun and a Chance for a Free Painting
Follow the Fox!

It's not too late to get your best guess in, to be entered to win a free painting.  Go to my website and click the sleeping fox drawing, then look on the page of paintings and see if you can find the fox embedded in a painting.  Have some fun today.  Contest drawing will be on 2/28.  Good luck! 


Comments